When the first time we had helped her , we knew our assignment--to brush the board . Many 10-C students went to school . First , Ms.Hadley brought us the pigment . She told us we should brush the board and print it like the wall made of bricks . The grade 12 students got school earlier than us , so they had knew how to smear the pigment and if we had problem we could ask them . Oliver , Victor , Louie , Chirs and me formed a group to smear the pigment .
At the beginning , Ms.Hadley told us our purpose and the details of the daub . My duty was drew the lines . Oliver and Louie's duty was drew the bricks , Victor and May's duty was smear the colors gray over the brick to made the brick looked old . My work was a little more difficult than other people's work because the lines should not very thick or very thin and they must irregular to looked nature and ture . However , I made a mistake ─ the bricks were so small , so I drew the bricks more bigger than before . I made this mistake because I talked with other people many times . Oliver made a mistake too , the lines were mantled by the bricks that he had drew . Luckily , there were about twenty persons were working , so we had smeard four boards .
Through this experience , I knew a sense,doing every must be careful and earnest,these logic is important for our school work and life . This work also train our capability of action . I understanded the team up with each other can make the work yield twice the result with half the effort . In fact , my capability of working is not bad I think , I just saw other people's works and I knew how to smear . I am not good at ability of coorperationand I need improve it .
In my opinion , Oliver and May's capability of action is better than me,I should study from them . Before 4th of May , I have to do community works at least 10 hours . I think I will get better training than before .

没有评论:
发表评论