2009年4月30日星期四

ACT IN A PERFORMANCE

In April 27th,there will be a Fashion Show at 6p.m.Through my group members' violent disscussion ─ the finger-guessing game,we decided me to be model.Before the Fashion Show,
I wanted to relax myself so I played basketball with Oliver and Gerry . After dinner in cafeteria , I prepared for the Fashion Show ,Victor and Chris were models too.At about 6p.m , the Fashion show was begin,I was very nervous because I was the first one to entered appearance.
At the beginning,we enjoyed the exciting street dancing , I was like the hip hop , it can take my
lather away. Then , it was show time . After Grace or Alex said "10-C Tim " I walked toward the stage spontaneous . My clothes were uniform ─ yellow shirt , jeans and black jackets ,they look so-so. When I was walking on the platform , I felt unnatural and shy . Sky was the next one to performed , when he went up onto the platform , I felt a sense of relief . After all the uniform models' performance , all of the uniform models went up onto the platform again , then I relaxed thoroughgoing . I took off the jacket and sat on the seat with my classmates . At the end of the performance , we needed walked the third as the closing ceremony.
The Fashion show finished at about 7 p.m .Anyhow this performance is exciting , I am looking forward to the Fashion Show next year .

没有评论:

我的简介

我的照片
南京, 江苏, China
I'M GCA student